SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

Facebook, the Good, Bad and Ugly!!!!

DirtyDave1906

Facebook, the Good, Bad and Ugly!!!!

Post  DirtyDave1906 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

How do you track & gather information over 20 million people? You create a website, first targeted at college students and then you open it up to the free world. I am talking about Facebook, connecting over 20 million people to the CIA. Mark Zuckerberg, is head of operation ‘Overload’, describes his programme as the “the single most powerful tool for population control ever created”.  I am in love with all these symbols that uses a single "Eye". So when I found this picture, I knew it would be perfect for this post. Long after you have logged off, Facebook is still tracking your every movement and reporting it back to a CIA computer. Who knew that social media would be the way to control the masses? 

The evolution of Facebook started as something for college students and you had to have a college email account to create a profile. This made Facebook exclusive and college students felt that they were a part of something bigger than themselves. According to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, people want to feel like a part of something or a sense of belonging and Facebook did that. People took the bait and the rest is history. 

Today you have the largest collection of unsolicited information in the world at your fingertips, so who is this information valuable to, you guessed it right. The CIA.*****Disclaimer****** I used to have a Facebook account and loved it. Oh, I could catch up with old friends and view my friends status. I loved it, it was good to Dirty Dave. But when I got older, I didn't want the entire world to be able to find me on Facebook. And this is not a knock on Facebook, just be careful because your information is being stored.
    ****Slowly fades in the background, my sermon is over for the night, the doors of the church are now open****

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:52 pm