SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

The Homosexual Agenda

Poll

Do you think there is a homosexual agenda

[ 2 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    DirtyDave1906

The Homosexual Agenda

Post  DirtyDave1906 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Tonight we look at the Homosexual Agenda. Yep, I said it the Homosexual Agenda. The Homosexual Agenda, or homosexual ideology, consists of a set of beliefs and objectives designed to promote and even mandate acceptance and approval of homosexuality, and the strategies used to implement such. So what do you believe in? I remember as a child that being in the closet really meant being in the closet. My question with this entire agenda is that why should society fully accept their lifestyle as both healthy and normal. And why would they even demand special rights and legislation as an "oppressed minority"? Can someone please explain that to me?******DirtyDave1906 Note******There are a million directions to present this post. If I lose you because of one post, then goodbye, enjoyed you while you were here. I am reading this book and the thing that popped out to me is a primary goal of the homosexual agenda is to promote the lifestyle in public schools. Ok, we have taken God out of school, but you wanna teach my lil JuneBug about Ramon & Ruben? #whyjesuswhy I am not bashing anyone, but the things that I want me kids to be taught is how read, write and cypher for you older folks who know how to cypher! We will open the floor for discussion,  please be respectful of other people views and lifestyles. *****Puts on my Kevlar, Acu's and gets ready to defend this house.****** IG, remember that we need to be good to our sisters and brothers of every color! 

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 pm