SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

Planned Parenthood Origins

DirtyDave1906

Planned Parenthood Origins

Post  DirtyDave1906 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm

This is the founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Higgins Sanger. This is gonna be a sticky subject, but let's all look at the foundation. Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, sex educator, and nurse. Sanger coined the term birth control, opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established Planned Parenthood. This intro sounds like Miss Margaret was a great person, please keep reading! Miss Margaret Sanger was a communist, atheist and a racist. Dirtydave1906, how could you say all these mean and nasty things about her? Ok, lets dig deeper! As part of her efforts to promote birth control, Sanger found common cause with proponents of eugenics, believing that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." Unfit meaning the darker skinned colored folks of the time. Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aims to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing reproduction by those considered unfit. I am a dark skinned Negro, ain't no hiding that, so Miss Margaret would have had tried to breed my parents in such a way to where only light skinned babies would be born. Sanger believed that lighter-skinned races were superior to darker-skinned races. So us darkies would have been eliminated through proper breeding to produce only light skinned babies!*****DirtyDave1906 Note****** I am very dark-skinned, and I love my beautiful black as the night skin. I am not inferior to anyone! Miss Margaret was a racist that got the approval of W.E.B Dubois, another light skinned brother that often referred to darker skinned people as "gorillas & apes". I know that many of you will do your own research on Miss Margaret as well, but that entire light skinned vs. dark skinned thing is a slave mentality that we still have to deal with today. I know that I might be off topic, but damn, have we not learned anything about being a divided people over the last hundred years?*****Drops mike, pick it back up and throws it at the light skinned brother on the third row.******

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 pm