SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

ASPIRE TO INSPIRE, BEFORE YOU EXPIRE!!

Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

ASPIRE TO INSPIRE, BEFORE YOU EXPIRE!! Empty ASPIRE TO INSPIRE, BEFORE YOU EXPIRE!!

Post  Raspy Rawls Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 pm

I ran across the title of this piece about a week ago. Never thought I'd use it in this sense, but nonetheless I did lol.... I had to tho. The person in which the SCBIA fam is showing love to today embodies every essence of that title. He deserves it by all means. His daily pieces of pure inspiration is that of consistent brilliance, and I personally cannot wait to hear him speak at an event. I met this brother a couple years ago on twitter. He always had something positive an uplifting to say. I do not recall exactly how it happened, but we engaged one another, and from that day we've built up a track record of brotherhood. We may not agree on everything and maybe bump heads, but all that is pushed to the side for this one common goal, TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!! I sit back in awe at his word play at times, don't tell him I told yall lol. But na, his writing is absolutely amazing, and it's something positive. This not showcased on the big screen for young "Black" boys to see. Hell, for anyone to see for that matter. All that is glorified is violence and negativity, and to see this beam of light shining out of New Orleans like this, we felt it was our job to put a spotlight on him. If we don't do it, we can't say anything to anyone else about doing it. Now here's what I want yall to do.... SUPPORT HIM!! Support doesn't always mean you have to spend your money. For those who do not understand what I mean by support him, here's a few example. Go join him, I'm starting to hate the word following BTW, on his facebook, twitter, and instagram, (Links's posted below), and interact with him. Like and comment on the stuff you agree with. It's a numbers game for people like us, and the more numbers people see, the more inclined they are to pay attention. And people really should be paying him a vast amount of attention. Also repost the things you like. You people have no idea the power you all hold. I believe if you actually knew your strengths, this world would be great, but unfortunately most do not. This is where his talents shine the brightest because of the way he helps you see the power in you!! I personally want to say thank you my brother for the kind words that you bring to the world. That positive energy is amazing, and is a must. It takes a special person to take on the roll you have, but hopefully your lead can lead others to take the lead in their lives. I'm honored to call you my brother and friend, and blessed to have crossed paths with you. God don't make no mistakes!! I'll be praying and rooting for you ever step of the way, and if you ever need me you have the number. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, A man of God, my brother, my friend Mr. Corneal Seven Johnson!! Take a bow my nig, go head, you deserve it lol....

NOW GO JOIN HIM DAMMIT:
    https://www.facebook.com/SEVEN.QUIN.J?fref=ts
    https://twitter.com/SE7ENJOHNSON
    http://instagram.com/SEVENJOHNSON

ASPIRE TO INSPIRE, BEFORE YOU EXPIRE!! Seven10

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:14 am