SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

SANDY HOOK SHOOTER DIDN'T EXIST FOR 3 YRS, NO RECORD (VIDEO)

Raspy Rawls
    Admin

SANDY HOOK SHOOTER DIDN'T EXIST FOR 3 YRS, NO RECORD (VIDEO)

Post  Raspy Rawls on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:40 pm

I just came across this video on facebook, imma wait til you all start commenting to see who catches the smoking gun, before I spill the beans lol Laughing
    gdubbmx

Re: SANDY HOOK SHOOTER DIDN'T EXIST FOR 3 YRS, NO RECORD (VIDEO)

Post  gdubbmx on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Seems to me no one's better than the govt. at making someone disappear.....

foots817

Hmmmm....

Post  foots817 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:38 pm

There are a few conclusions that you can draw from all of this... They said that he left with the divorce, so that means he was with his dad. If his dad is involved with the LIBOR case, that would explain why he is not too well known. It would also explain his snapping!! I am sure he knew a whole lot more than any teen wanted to know, OR..... he was paid to be a sacrifice to throw people off during this whole case... What you thinking?
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

Post  Raspy Rawls on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:46 pm

foots817 wrote:There are a few conclusions that you can draw from all of this... They said that he left with the divorce, so that means he was with his dad. If his dad is involved with the LIBOR case, that would explain why he is not too well known. It would also explain his snapping!! I am sure he knew a whole lot more than any teen wanted to know, OR..... he was paid to be a sacrifice to throw people off during this whole case... What you thinking?

I'm not saying yet lol. I wanna see how many ppl won't see it first lmmfao
    leahsooutspoken

Post  leahsooutspoken on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Smdh
    GoBlackC

Post  GoBlackC on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Behavior altering drugs like on the Jason Bourne series or Manchurian Candidate.

TCMunashamed116

Post  TCMunashamed116 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:07 pm

This is all a bunch of mess. But what I'm thinking is that this was a fake event to begin with, although the lives lost were probably real, I think he was under some FBI or cia mind control scheme and considering that no one could find info from the last few years of his life, special intelligence had to have known something before this all took place. Bottom line though, I believe that this was a false flag event to further strangle gun control.
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

Post  Raspy Rawls on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Ok, so here's my smoking gun, or elephant in the room, whatever TF you wanna call it lol..... If he had a mental illness and had no record for 3 yrs, how in TF did he get his meds? Those meds have to be subscribed to you. So if he was diagnosed with this illness and there is no record for three yrs, he either wasn't on those meds, or someone was getting them for him. Either way this draws all kind of red flags to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:12 pm