SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

4 posters

NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE

Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE Empty NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE

Post  Raspy Rawls Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm

The NRA finally spoke a week after the Connecticut shooting took place. They said they gave the families some time to mourn their loses before they would speak on the subject. The message they gave was one I'm sure the government did not like. Rolling Eyes They took the stance that we should be able to remain armed citizens, and that all public schools should have free armed guards. As I think about the situation and stance that has just been taken, I am starting to think that the government actually made this call easy for the NRA. I was unsure about this press conference, because I knew if the NRA had switched sides, things would ugly real fast. But since the stance has been taken and I think back on the governments campaign, they made this call easy. Well to me they did. Think about it. They used the school shooting as the grounds to stand on to make even more noise on their stance. Knowing how the public would feel about kids being murdered, they tried to capitalize off of that tragedy. Looks like the NRA said, " Well since this school shooting is what's fueling yall stance, how about we just protect all the schools in America? Shocked Now this will make the government come up with a counter to this situation. Guess we'll be awaiting the next chapter in this ongoing debate of should or shouldn't we have guns as citizens.
    Shooter
    Shooter

NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE Empty reply

Post  Shooter Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 pm

We have armed police in our public schools here have for years they aren't free though. We still have violence outside the school on the property or close to it mostly gang stuff. We had a boy go to school I think a catholic one or private of some sort here and he stabbed his teacher or principal to death as far as I know they don't have the police officers there.
    Also a problem we had with probably a couple of cops in the high schools they started having sex or sexting with students there.
    gdubbmx
    gdubbmx

NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE Empty Re: NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE

Post  gdubbmx Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:41 pm

The NRA echoed what many of us have been calling for since Friday. They did the people of the republic good... Let's see what the establishment has next....
    hinesmama
    hinesmama

NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE Empty Re: NRA TAKES FIRM STAND IN THE GUN CONTROL BATTLE

Post  hinesmama Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:53 pm

The NRA is the largest most effective lobby in Washington. They has congress in their pocket for the most part. They can present as many bills as they want, I am further convinced the second amendment is here to stay. Like you said, they tried to maximize their anti gun agenda on this tragedy, and the NRA straight flipped it on them. Nice call.
    Violence in this country is deeper than gun control, it has nothing to do with it. We need to start looking at the root problems of our culture of insanity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am