SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

+4
Gerald Israel
MsBlyy
Raspy Rawls
J.Scott
8 posters

How do you feel about this?

J.Scott
    J.Scott

How do you feel about this? Empty How do you feel about this?

Post  J.Scott Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:40 pm

What if Eve never ate the fruits from the tree of life?

What if Eve never used her womanly ways to deceive Adam?

What if the Adam had a weak spot on his heart for that woman?

What if God never opened their eyes & showed them their wrongs?

What if God was a she?

Would I adore her more?

What if we looked at God as a mother rather than a father, would we have more respect?

What if Noah didn't listen to God & didn't build that boat?

What cha think the people thought about Noah building that boat for all those years?

Am I speaking blasphemy for think these thought?
    Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

How do you feel about this? Empty Re: How do you feel about this?

Post  Raspy Rawls Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 pm

I will answer these questions based off my knowledge and beliefs:

If Eve never ate the fruit, I do not think you and I would be here, nor anybody else reading this. See death wasn't on the table when God created everything, so if she didn't eat it the population would be too enormous for us to have been here, being that no one would have died. Same thing goes for her seducing Adam, or him being weak for her. Had he rebuked her attempt to make him listen, death wouldn't be on the table, neither working or child birth. Lol, now imagine that!!! I don't think it matters what's God sex, I think if the word was taught how it it supposed to be ppl would have the respect they should. We've been taught that bullshyt tho!!! You know ppl thought Noah was crazy lol. Hell they think I'm crazy from what I've been hearing, but like my slogan says SHYTX CRAZY BUT I AINT!!! Thank God Noah was obedient, or it would've been over Matt Stover Laughing I think if you didn't ask question, how would you get answers. God didn't give you a brain to waste it.
    MsBlyy
    MsBlyy

Post  MsBlyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:58 am

I Like God Being A Woman. Only Women Can Producer & God Is The Producer Of All Things, That's How I Look At It. Personally I Alter My Beliefs To What Ever Makes Me Feel SANE. So Yes In My Book God Is A Woman.
    Gerald Israel
    Gerald Israel

Post  Gerald Israel Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:16 pm

EVE didnt eat from the tree of life first of all... Naw, she ate from the tree of Knowledge of good and evil (Satan) whom both she and adam were specifically instructed not to eat(listen) to.

Eve didnt deceive Adam at all, he chose to LISTEN to the conversation that Eve brought from Satan(the tree of Knowledge of good and evil...

OF COURSE Adam had a weakness for his wife, it is evident in the scriptures on how he listened to her when she brought the conversation to him from the tree of knowledge of good and evil(satan)...

God didnt open their eyes... he was teaching them and they disobeyed by listening to satan who TOLD them they were naked and only God knows what else Satan told them.

God is not a she at all, GOD IS EVERYTHING but in the male aspect of HE, HIM, HIS. The everlasting King and Father of all you see and dont see.

The commandment is honor thy Father and Mother... so you should have respect regardless of what you think. Father and Mother both deserve the upmost respect.

If Noah didnt build that boat and moved in fear/knowledge of The Most High God, we would not be here today....

Im just like Noah, call me nuts if you like, but i bet no one can tell me anything bout this bible if they ignorant to the word... I read this word and love it, every bit of it.

NO one is blashpheming lest you already know the answers in truth and tempting The Most High with boasting and jangling about his words to lie to people....
    You can not get and answer lest you ask a question.
    hinesmama
    hinesmama

Post  hinesmama Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Lot of good viewpoints here but one was lacking. God is not a he or she. God is a supernatural and metaphysical force that is something our finite minds cannot grasp. We say He because that is how we are accustomed to address things in the male. However, God is beyond our comprehension. Three beings in one, but all the same. God is above his creation and separate from us eventhough we are made in the image. If God wasn't separate, it would not warrant our worship and praise.
    leahsooutspoken
    leahsooutspoken

Post  leahsooutspoken Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 pm

hinesmama wrote:Lot of good viewpoints here but one was lacking. God is not a he or she. God is a supernatural and metaphysical force that is something our finite minds cannot grasp. We say He because that is how we are accustomed to address things in the male. However, God is beyond our comprehension. Three beings in one, but all the same. God is above his creation and separate from us eventhough we are made in the image. If God wasn't separate, it would not warrant our worship and praise.

#exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 pm

hinesmama wrote:Lot of good viewpoints here but one was lacking. God is not a he or she. God is a supernatural and metaphysical force that is something our finite minds cannot grasp. We say He because that is how we are accustomed to address things in the male. However, God is beyond our comprehension. Three beings in one, but all the same. God is above his creation and separate from us eventhough we are made in the image. If God wasn't separate, it would not warrant our worship and praise.

So, let me get this straight....

we're made in it's image, but seperate from it?

it lives in us, but we have to worship it?
    GoBlackC
    GoBlackC

Post  GoBlackC Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am

Couldn't have said it better myself. Male/female are physical traits/characteristics. The most high is an acculmination of everything and all of us. We are all bits and peices of the most high. The most high is inside of us all as we are inside/apart of it.
    Lovelace777

How do you feel about this? Empty just simple as can be. verses from Genesis

Post  Lovelace777 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:00 pm

26Then God said, “Let us make manh in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”27So God created man in his own image,in the image of God he created him;male and female he created them.28And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 29And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. 30And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. 31And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 am