SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

2 posters

Lillieth - Who is she? Your thoughts?

epitome1920
    epitome1920

Lillieth - Who is she? Your thoughts? Empty Lillieth - Who is she? Your thoughts?

Post  epitome1920 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Wanted your thoughts on this topic.... Was having a conversation with someone and they mentioned how Lillieth was the first woman to be created. I've heard of her before and did my own reading, it sounds like based on my readings that she was non biblical coming from a Jewish legend. From what I have comprehended, she was part snake, part woman and wearing wings. The owl was her sacred animal. It is said that she was created at the same time as Adam. She had issues with laying beneath Adam. She wanted lay on top of him because she felt that she was equal to Adam. When Adam refused, she was angry and flew away to the desert never to return. A friend of mine was saying that in the legend, Yahweh blamed her for having tempted Eve to reveal mysteries of the Garden of Adam. She is the demon who disturbs the night in the old testament. Anyway I thought it would be a good discussion topic.

Reference:
    Check out The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Mythology" about the story of Lillieth.
    hinesmama
    hinesmama

Lillieth - Who is she? Your thoughts? Empty Re: Lillieth - Who is she? Your thoughts?

Post  hinesmama Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Yes I've heard of Lillith and I believe she is a demon. It does stem from mythology. She may have been one of the fallen angels as well. Hard to know truth from fiction in regards to those old stories. I don't like to give to much attention to the demonic realm. I believe they are very much a part of this world and don't like to "speak them up" if you know what I mean.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:36 am