SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

GOVERNMENT websites set up for Resident of Other Countries to use Our WELFARE

GodlyMotivated

GOVERNMENT websites set up for Resident of Other Countries to use Our WELFARE

Post  GodlyMotivated on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Ever sit back and wonder about what the mainstream media really doesn’t talk about. How significant a message may be, but yet we still have to dig to find it. They stay very silent on the important news and continue to focus on the stories that seem to be overdramatic, emotional, and full of irrelevant meanings targeted on our emotions. Brainwashing us not to ask questions, and wait for more of the same rubbish as yesterday and they day before.

Well, not today! The mainstream media has a very large list of important topics and news that it does not share with us. So it is concluded that the mainstream media doesn’t really want to share that there is a government website that gives "immigrants" the ability to come to The United States and APPLY for welfare.

Before information is introduced I want to make sure that something is explained. Using the term "illegals" "immigrants" "aliens" and/or any other names will not be used. These names are derogatory at their best and completely false. They will be called residents/citizens from other countries. If we refer to them as illegal immigrants and aliens what are we saying really? Definition of immigrant=A person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country. (Woah wait, haven’t we all come from a different country?) Adding illegal doesn’t justify the belittling tone.

Let’s get back to the topic. Yes! There are many websites that are free for residents from other countries to use that walks them through the process of becoming a legal United States citizen. Not only do these websites help them become citizens, but they also inform them on how to use our Welfare system to their best benefit. And the best part of it is that a lot of these websites are funded by the government. Yes the government that it is here for us, that wants to empower us as Born American Citizens.

So by now you are wondering how this affecting you as an American citizen. If you use the Welfare System or if you do not this will affect you. Here’s how:
    A resident form another country pays taxes just as well as an American citizen.
    1: As a born American citizen 100% of our income is counted.....As a resident of another country, becoming a resident of the United States, 18% of their income is counted (a staggering 82% difference)

The social security officials of the United States keep records of real names and numbers that do not match up with wages. The “mismatched” wage reports are frequently caused when the SSA receives copies of W2s for Residents from other countries work under stolen, false or invalid SSNs this recording system is called the earning suspense file.

2: 5 years ago, this number hit a new record of $90.4 billion, earned by $10.8 million workers. (Remember some were paper mistakes) I will break it down, about $11.2 billion went into the Social Security Trust Fund, and $2.6 Bullion went into Medicare. And these residents that contributed to it, well, they won’t see the money and only a partial amount will be used for our retirees and health care beneficiaries. Here’s the big picture, there will be about 50% of this money that will not be claimed, and be unavailable to those who truly are in need of help from the government.

Those alarming numbers have increased about 40% in the past 5 years, even through our recession.

3: Here’s a statement "Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their America-born anchor babies." Does that say enough? Well if it doesn’t here it is. The residents are using their children that were born here in America and as the head of household for their way into our welfare system

4: This refers to #3. These Welfare programs that were studied are 8 that cost the government $517 billion in the year they were examined. (SSI-Supplementary Security Income, TANF- Temporary Assistance To Needy Families, WIC, MDEICAID- Woman, Infants and Children Food stamps, free/reduced, school lunch, public housing and health insurance for the poor) "Food assistance and Medicaid are the programs most commonly used by illegal immigrants, mainly on behalf of their American-born children who get automatic citizenship" This was quoted I do not use that term as mentioned above.

5: Fun fact, at one point it was discovered that 45% of all residents form other countries that have been in America for at least 20 years are still on Welfare. (Oh, really 20 years??) Key word, ATLEAST

6: Americans are losing their jobs. 54% of ALL college graduates under the age of 25 are unemployed or underemployed. (So I wonder who are the people that are working these jobs and getting hired for jobs that employers are paying way less than minimum wage to.)

7: This is interesting: "The ‘unofficial’ number of unemployed Americans is close to 25 MILLION. Those “undocumented” criminals Gov. Christie refers to are illegally holding 11.5 MILLION jobs that belong to Americans and naturalized citizens."

8: Our pay will continue to become lower and lower. A steady decline.

9: As well as our health systems. Did you know that if a resident from another country walks into an emergency room with no health care, they will get treated and receive the treatment they need, and leave. But nobody pays. No wonder why entire hospitals are go bankrupts and shutting down in so many areas of the nation.

10: here’s the most popular website. Find any other website and I promise it will lead you here: http://www.welcometousa.gov/default.htm

This site is the site set up by the government allowing the residents of other countries to become naturalized. It gives them instructions, lessons, and contact information to help them become a US citizen. These forms and information that is given is so extensive that I know you wouldn’t believe me. The information these R.O.C must learn is incredible. They know more about our country then I bet most of you are reading this. And when I say more I am referring to the history that society is letting us know in our educational systems. (But that’s another story) But hey that’s not truly a problem is it; the problem is that this site is also allowing them to take full advantage of our Welfare system.

These people that come from totally different parts of the world are overwhelming our Welfare system. They have begun to flood they system and do it because of the help of this website. And in more spectating view, the government is helping these people. All the information I gave to you was produce a few years back, but it is shown that the numbers have drastically inclined by at least 40%. That’s almost half! If we cannot even take the poor off of our streets and give our people jobs and homes, why are we letting people from other countries so easy into the system that we aren’t using to benefit our American born people. Let’s think, if the government can help these people, why can’t they help us. Isn’t that what the government is supposed to do?

Sooner or later, American born citizens that worked as middle class and lower class, will be living in the streets while, the citizens from other countries become the majority. What we need to do is fix the loopholes in the system. This cannot thoroughly be fixed. I say this because we have officials that won’t harden the rules on residents form other countries because it betters there votes or popularity because the number of these (residents of other countries) R.O.C have increased so dramatically they are becoming good numbers for these officials. Numbers begin to weigh in for the government officials.

What other ways can we fix this? Living in America we have the right to voice our opinion. We were given the right to overthrow and fix a government that has done us wrong and is continuously going downhill. The only solution to our problems is to play the game as they do, and then beat them when the time comes. Will it happen overnight? Hell no. But if you open up yours eyes, and if you educate yourself then you might stand a chance. This all comes down to intelligence, unity, and Him. We can make a change, but not alone. The power is in the numbers, and it is the actual education and intelligence we have in these numbers. Why do I use education and intelligence in separately? Because education is something you went to school to learn, and intelligence is what you are doing now as you read these article. You are becoming intelligent in facts that are useful, only because you have had an education that allowed you to see both sides. Now its time you choose. Exclamation

http://www.welcometousa.gov/default.htm
    hinesmama

Re: GOVERNMENT websites set up for Resident of Other Countries to use Our WELFARE

Post  hinesmama on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Great write-up on this issue that is a real problem for us in the states. In my state I can really see this happening with the Asian community. They are eating up all the tech jobs for dirt low wages, and leaving literally no room for the US born and educated techs that used to make a good living off these jobs. Its not good
    GodlyMotivated

TY

Post  GodlyMotivated on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm

I understand !! Iv lived a few states and its either the Asian or Hispanic R.O.C's that have put the community at a fault for jobs and raised taxes. ITs a slow process that many dont realize until its too late. And even though it is slow, its still so powerful. I hope that OUR slow but POWERFUL process works!!!!
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

Re: GOVERNMENT websites set up for Resident of Other Countries to use Our WELFARE

Post  Raspy Rawls on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 pm

This the type of shyt that has us divided here. I hear people all the time saying about they tired of taking care of people on welfare, bet they didn't know these facts. Great post! I enjoyed the info and the reading.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 pm