SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

Why Hip Hop is dead?

DirtyDave1906

Why Hip Hop is dead?

Post  DirtyDave1906 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 am

Hip hop has officially died and probably won't come back! I personally think that the real Hip Hop is stuck in the 1990's. Here is an excerpt of the article, welcoming Trinidad James to Def Jam. "We're excited to welcome a young talent like Trinidad James to the Def Jam family," said Joie Manda. "Def Jam prides itself as both a cornerstone of hip-hop's rich tradition, and as a vital, forward-thinking label dedicated to breaking and nurturing emerging artists. Trinidad James represents the cutting-edge of what's happening in the culture today. We are thrilled to have him at the label, and look forward to growing his already massive buzz." Trinidad James is really making this rap thing look easy. The Molly-popping rap novice, who has only been rapping for 11 months, has landed an exclusive deal with Def Jam Records. WOW!!! ******DirtyDave1906 Note******In search of Real Hip Hop is an article I hope to finish writing when I find out what happened to this once revered art form. First it was 2 Chainz, now this dude! I am done! I can't listen to this crap anymore! I am going to have a funeral for the music I used to love. How much talent does it take to say, "Pop a Molly, Now I'm Sweatin'"? Wow, and Def Jam signed him for a rumored $2 million dollars. If this does not bother anybody, just listen to this dude rap. He says that he has only been rapping for 11 months, it sounds like about a week. I know that you all will say, that I am hating on this dude raw talent. If you think that this is talent, please go dive head first into an empty pool and listen again. Oh, for everyone that was born after 1998, there was a television show called, "Martin" that had a character named Jerome, that is Trinidad James. So much that the creators of Martin are suing Mr. Molly. Also have anyone noticed that the name Molly has become popular again? ******Bout to really start my rap career, as DirtyDave! My first single will be, "Wine, Woman and Neckbones". I wonder if Def Jam will sign me off the heat of this single.******
    Shooter

Re: Why Hip Hop is dead?

Post  Shooter on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 pm

It is sad some of the people they are considering good hip hop artists I mostly still listen to Tupac with some indie artists I like not really too much mainstream artists, they all sound the same and rap about the same pointless stuff.

imelo30

Post  imelo30 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 pm

I listened to bow wow make a statement that record labels are putting artist in position to fail. I agree with this 100%!!! None of these guys have the longevity of any decent or underground artist, or as much talent! To me when people like Trinidad James & Cheif Kief get signed it gives any dummy out of my and your area the hope that they can be dumb as a bucket of shrimp & still make millions! What has hip hop come to these days? it's hard to even recognize real rap nowadays!

Lovelace777

Post  Lovelace777 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:26 pm

I blame radio they sold out including the blacks who host them they are affecting society by not standing up for good uplifting music. They only play what their told to. They support obama. And they do not speak on how damaging what they play is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:13 pm