SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

So WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THESE TV SHOWS FROM THE LATE 90's THAT THEY ARE BRINGING BACK?! THEY ALL MAKE OUR PEOPLE LOOK BAD!

KaliYah_Yisra'el

So WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THESE TV SHOWS FROM THE LATE 90's THAT THEY ARE BRINGING BACK?! THEY ALL MAKE OUR PEOPLE LOOK BAD!

Post  KaliYah_Yisra'el on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 pm

-Martin: Martin is goofy, Cole has no job and is dependent on his mother, it is implied that Tommy has a "secretive" job as if he sell drugs. Pam is very obnoxious and disrespectful to all men, Gena is stuck up, tries to fit into the corporate world and looks down on Shanaenae who is ghetto, loud and is played by martin Lawrence himself.

-The Waynes Brothers: both are adults that are dependant on their father, they are goofy and send out the wrong message

-Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: a very Stuck up family that is successful ONLY from eating out the hand of the man but is still set at bay, they all look down on Will who is very goofy and parades around like a monkey.

-The Parkers: a mother that is very loud and obnoxious, had her daughter at a young age and is now going to college with her, she chases after a man who is (for the lack of a better phrase) an uncle tom that only wants thin, fair skinny women.
    leahsooutspoken

Re: So WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THESE TV SHOWS FROM THE LATE 90's THAT THEY ARE BRINGING BACK?! THEY ALL MAKE OUR PEOPLE LOOK BAD!

Post  leahsooutspoken on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I never thought of it like that. Good post. When I was watching Martin I'd see them play Pam and Gina against each other. Light vs dark. Gina is soft spoken while Pam is more loud. Gina wears her permed natural hair. Pam wears a weave. I can go and on but I thought I was looking to deep scratch
    KaliYah_Yisra'el

Re: So WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THESE TV SHOWS FROM THE LATE 90's THAT THEY ARE BRINGING BACK?! THEY ALL MAKE OUR PEOPLE LOOK BAD!

Post  KaliYah_Yisra'el on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:16 pm

YESSSS sister yes... I didn't even think about the "dark vs. Light" thing. They always find a way to incorporate Willie lynch's tactics and I hate it!
    MsBlyy

Post  MsBlyy on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Its upsetting. While "THEY" are laughing at us, there are people dying trying to tell us the truth. IGNORANCE ! Evil or Very Mad
    KaliYah_Yisra'el

Post  KaliYah_Yisra'el on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:42 pm

yes queen ur so right! and to the white ppl that dont know any Hebrews personally probably watch this mess and think this is how we ALL are! it upsets me. There are no shows or movies, that teach our ppl how to trust each other, love each other, help and support each other! thats why i dont watch tv i just listen to my music and paltalk.
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

Post  Raspy Rawls on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:43 pm

I understand what you are saying. It's like why can't we just have a show showing a black family that doesn't fit all those stereotypes. Like why couldn't everyone be successful, positive, and independent. They give you a little glimpse of hope but take it away with a bunch of negative actions that over shadow the lil positive they give us. Martin has his own talk show & Gina works, the Wayans & Pops both own their own business, Uncle Phil and I think the wife both have a degrees I believe, and the Parkers are now trying to get their education on, buttttttttt just like you said in your initial post.
    HamzahJL

Post  HamzahJL on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am

That's how you things are going in the direction. When you start to see all the negative, played out throwbacks come out. That's how you know too much knowledge is spreading, too much empowering is going on. Those in the 1% get a little nervous so they redistribute the bullshit to subliminally play for the ones next up in whatever movement is taking place, as if to say put them books down and have seat to laugh at your future self. Cause with more relaxation and less application that's exactly how we end up

Raspy Rawls
    Admin

Post  Raspy Rawls on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:08 pm

HamzahJL wrote:That's how you things are going in the direction. When you start to see all the negative, played out throwbacks come out. That's how you know too much knowledge is spreading, too much empowering is going on. Those in the 1% get a little nervous so they redistribute the bullshit to subliminally play for the ones next up in whatever movement is taking place, as if to say put them books down and have seat to laugh at your future self. Cause with more relaxation and less application that's exactly how we end up

And that generation is my generation. We're waking up teaching the knowledge we get, and we grew up on those shows. So if they play em back, they resonate with us, but they a little too late. We already peeping their schemes, and ready to scream out to the masses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:05 am