SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

2 posters

Ahh yes flu season....

gdubbmx
    gdubbmx

Ahh yes flu season.... Empty Ahh yes flu season....

Post  gdubbmx Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:18 pm

My my, alot of the comments I'm seeing are from ppl who got vaccinated but are dealing with "the worst" flu they ever had..... I thought the vax was sposed to PREVENT flu? Take ur meds like good little slaves and keep making big pharma rich..... I haven't had flu shot in years, and guess what? haven't had the flu in as long.... What a cooky coincidence.....

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/early-flu-season-hits-hard-224805500--abc-news-wellness.html
    Shooter
    Shooter

Ahh yes flu season.... Empty Re: Ahh yes flu season....

Post  Shooter Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 pm

I took a flu shot have for the last few years and yup I got the flu right now but not as bad as if I didn't. I take them because of preexisting conditions which the flu will make worse. But its everyone's choice and happy for all of you all that never get it.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm