SCBIA CENTRAL

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

YOUR SOUL IS YOUR BODY, NOT SOMETHING INSIDE OF YOU (BIBLICAL BREAKDOWN)

Raspy Rawls
    Admin

YOUR SOUL IS YOUR BODY, NOT SOMETHING INSIDE OF YOU (BIBLICAL BREAKDOWN)

Post  Raspy Rawls on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Lord please have a blessing to the reading of these scriptures, and that those who may read this, read it with great understanding. In Jesus name, Amen!

I come out of a baptist church, and I was always TOLD coming up, that when someone dies their soul goes to heaven or hell. I never questioned it, like most of you probably didn't. Now that I am older and deciding to seek the knowledge for myself, things are just not adding up to what I was TOLD. Let's start in the beginning when man was first created. I will put the verses because I know most will not take the time to seek them out, and then the actually point cannot be made. Genesis 2:7
    And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
    Now we see that man BECAME a living soul by having the breath of life breathed into his nostrils. If we look in I Corinthians we see where it cosigns what Genesis said. I Corinthians 15:45
    And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    Adam was MADE a living soul. Not a soul put into him. The only thing Adam had put in him was BREATH, and what happens if that breath is taken from you? Psalms 104:29
    Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
    This goes right back to us being TOLD that your soul goes to heaven, when in fact, no one goes to heaven. John 3:13
    And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
    But to put this to rest completely, let's take a look at the ultimate example, JESUS. Let's see what happened when he died. Mark 15:36-38 36
    And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down. 37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. 38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.
    Some will say,"See, JESUS gave up his soul or spirit right there". I wouldn't want you to be ignorant to as what just happened. All this said was HE stopped breathing, and the veil which was for animal sacrifice ripped from top to bottom. Animal Sacrifice was the reason HE had to take on a body in the first place. Blood from bulls and goats couldn't take away sins, because bulls and goats didn't sin, man did. Hebrews 10:1-5 1
    For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. 5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
    But this is another lesson, let's get back to what happened when JESUS died. Like I said before, some will say that when HE gave up the ghost that was HIS soul going to heaven. Well if that is the case, why did this happen? John 20:1-10
    1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. 2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him. 3 Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre. 4 So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre. 5 And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in. 6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, 7 And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself. 8 Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed. 9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead. 10 Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
    If HIS soul was already gone, why did HE have to be resurrected? What, HE had two souls now lol, and let's just say HE did, why wasn't HIS body still there when they went back? Just doesn't add up now does it lol. Your soul is your body. If you get a knot on your head, that's a knot on your soul. Trust I know! I had a wow moment too when I was first TAUGHT this. The craziest apart about knowing this how you will be when you see how much this is used in the mainstream. Athletes pointing to sky, people saying grandma is watching over me, etc... I just look at how THE ACTUAL WORD HAS BEEN TAKEN COMPLETELY OFF THE TABLE. Its not like they are changing it a little, they are preaching things that just is not written. I pray this serves you well as you continue your growth, but if we are going to walk with GOD, let's see what HE said first.

Thanks to THE MOST HIGH and my family at
    www.theisraelofgod.com for teaching me WHAT THUS SAID THE LORD GOD!!!

___A1___

Re: YOUR SOUL IS YOUR BODY, NOT SOMETHING INSIDE OF YOU (BIBLICAL BREAKDOWN)

Post  ___A1___ on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 am

Very informative material. I like how you included scriptures. This has always been a topic that intrigued me. A part of what has gone into my belief on this particular subject are the many testimonies from individuals that had a NDE (near death experience) in which they were pronounced clinically dead (no brain or heart activity). People ranging from children to elders, atheists to Christians, professors and all sorts of scientists all seem to tell the same sort of experience. What has intrigued me most, is how they all exclaim that what they experienced was actually realer than reality as we know it, and one scientist called it "hyper-reality". Every year there are thousands of NDE's and the testimonies all seem to point to there being a definitive "Heaven and Hell" so to speak. A few powerful testimonies are from sworn Satanists that literally despised Jesus before their NDE, who say the Lord Jesus Christ saved them during their experience, and to this day are devoted to the Lord! Powerful stuff. To be honest, I don't really know, however I hold the word of the Lord God above anything else. Much love to you my brother.

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:00 pm