SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

Detoxification: Hemp USA Detox Package

AntiNWOSam
    AntiNWOSam

Detoxification: Hemp USA Detox Package Empty Detoxification: Hemp USA Detox Package

Post  AntiNWOSam Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Whats up SCBIAians,

I know detoxing your body can be very beneficial. ESPECIALLY with all the crap that is out there labeled as "health food", the chemicals and heavy metals being put into our atmosphere, water and food. I tried a small detox kit from a local store (Savemart) once before and other than loose poos I didn't notice much. So I just purchased the Detox pack from www.hempusa.org . and figured I'd post my testing out here on SCBIA.

https://www.hempusa.org/product-info-category/combo-package/detox-resistance-pack.html

contents comes with 5 LBS of the Hemp Protein Powder, 2.5 LBS of the Micro Plant Powder and a 17 oz bottle of the Hemp Seed Oil. They say its enough for up to 3 months.

It should arrive sometime this week. I will try it out and post my results on the forum when I'm done. In the mean time here is some information on the products in this package:

2.5lbs MICRO PLANT POWDER New and Improved Formulation! Now, with Lactobacillus / Acidophilus, and Iodine. As these millions of cylinders move through the stomach and digestive tract, they attract with a negative charge the positive toxins in the body and absorb bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals, molds and mildews, and mycotoxins.

MICRO PLANT POWDER consists of fresh water single cell microscopic plants found in fresh water beds west of the Mississippi under the zeolite beds. These one celled plants form a hard casing around themselves and over many years drop to the bottom of the fresh water beds and accumulate into a compound solid form that consists of 89% (Silica) with trace amounts Na2O, Fe2O3, CaO, MgO and K2O.

MICRO PLANT POWDER has a very strong negative charge and is a microscopically hard substance. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, MICRO PLANT POWDER is a 7. This is very important, because as those millions of microscopic negatively charged cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they "scrub" the walls of the intestines and colon.

5lbs Hemp protein contains 18 key amino acids, including 9 essential amino acids our bodies cannot produce. Hemp protein is free of the trypsin inhibitors which block protein absorption and free of the oligosaccharides found in soy. Approximately 65% of the protein in hemp seeds is made up of the globulin protein edestin which is found only in hemp seeds. The other one third of the hemp seed protein is albumin, a high quality globulin protein similar to that found in egg whites. The oil contained in the hemp seed is made up of essential fatty acids, fatty acids that our body cannot produce and must be supplied through our diet. The oil of the hemp seed has been dubbed "nature's most perfectly balanced oil" due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (linoleic/LA) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic/LNA) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for long-term healthy human nutrition. Hemp seeds provide a good supply of antioxidants (vitamin E), phytosterols, phospholipids and a number of minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, along with modest amounts of iron and zinc.

17 oz Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
    This cold pressed hemp seed oil is a natural, unrefined hemp seed oil hand crafted in small batches to preserve the nutritional properties and quality of nature's most unsaturated oil.

People are saying they lost weight, had more energy, felt better, lost food cravings and noticed a big difference after taking Micro Plant Powder. Well we shall see if it lives up to its claims or if I wasted $150.

Also if anyone has any info on detoxifying please chip in! Im not an experT! LOL

To be continued....

Anti-Nwo-Sam out.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am