SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

A senator with common sense...

gdubbmx
    gdubbmx

A senator with common sense... Empty A senator with common sense...

Post  gdubbmx Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 am

It seems that a Maryland senator is taking a stand against these ridiculous school suspensions over "things resembling guns". It's about damn time too. This country has turned into a nation of whining, wimpy sheep afraid of their own shadows. I saw in the article, which is centered around the pop-tart gun debacle that school "officials" offered counseling services for students who may have been "traumatized" by the pastry. GIVE ME A FKNG BREAK ALREADY!!! I will do absolutely everything in my power to ensure my kids don't step foot in a public school. They are nothing but fear-mongering, propagandized government indoctrination centers that resemble prisons more than institutes of education. I simply can't believe where this once great and respected republic is now. We are the laughing stock of a better part of the globe, and it took a mere 12 years to accomplish. BRAVO America...... There are some patriotic, true American people left in the Senate and Congress who do indeed stand up for the values that made us great, and I applaud them. Unfortunately they are a growing minority, and are many times scoffed at by their counterparts. I hope this bill passes because something really has to give and put an end to this nonsense....

http://news.yahoo.com/toaster-pastry-gun-freedom-act-proposed-maryland-090424950.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 am