SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

Message To Egyptologist

Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

Message To Egyptologist Empty Message To Egyptologist

Post  Raspy Rawls Sat May 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Shalom Peace be upon you

All praises are given to Yah the Most High through his son and our messiah Yahoshua.
    Welcome to the Message to Egyptologist, my brothers and sisters in this movement this letter is for you. I as your brother is trying to reach you with a greater understanding of truth. I understand you are searching for an Identity and you think you have found it with the Egyptians of old. That's not so my people, you are Hebrews and Israelites, you are following in the footsteps of your disobedient forefathers. They always looked to Egypt as a place of refuge, the same thing you are doing today. You have put your trust in Pharaoh who was nothing but a man. You have put your trust in Gods and Goddess that can not help neither can they heal you. You have put trust into something that can not profit.

ISAIAH 30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, said YAH, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

2 That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!

3 Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.

7 For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.

ISAIAH 31:1 Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither SEEK YAH!

:2 Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.

3 Now the Egyptians are men, and not YAH; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When YAH shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.

These scriptures are speaking directly to you "Egyptologist". You have traded in your crown for deception, for foolishness. You just like your brother the Afro-centric Israelite have lost your way, in reality you are farther behind then the Christian and Muslim. You have very little understanding of ancient Egypt. You take the identity and run with it, yes the Egyptians were a black skinned people. So were the Hebrews, Babylonians, Edomites, Ethiopians etc. I've notice the reason you fall over backward for Egypt is because this is the place that the Gentile / European / White man hold in great esteem. The glory of the ancients, the pyramids, tombs etc. If the Egyptians saw you today, they would do to you the same thing they did to your ancient forefathers - Beat you over the head and put you in shackles. It's funny how we have this great love for our slaves maters. Yes the Egyptians were the very first slave masters of the Hebrews, The Christians, Muslims and Jews also put us into slavery.

You don't have to create a false identity from the Egyptians, you don't have to worship their false gods. Yah is here for you, he has given you your identity back, he is the true creator. The Egyptians of old, knew the laws of Yah the most high, but they choose not to fully follow his laws.

Pharaoh can't save you nor forgive for your transgression. The Egyptians never made a prophecy stating why in the latter days your people would be on the bottom of all societies. This information can only be found in your history / instruction book. The scriptures.

The rest of this letter will consists of an lesson I (Obadiyah) with the guidance of Yah the Most High has put together. This lesson deals with your false understanding that the bible / Torah came from the Egyptians through our great prophet Moses. It can be shown that's utter none-sense. This letter is not open for debate, I as your Israelite Brother want to show you the error of your ways. We as a people have suffered greatly, I don't want to see you all suffer even greater for your transgressions. REPENT, REPENT, REPENT (TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS) WHILE THE TIME IS AFFORDED TO YOU.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

ISRAELITES AND EGYPTOLOGIST

Did Israel "TAKE" the laws and commandments from Egypt and Babylon?

By ObadYah Ysrayl

Leviticus 26:46: These are the statutes and judgments and Laws, which Yah made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

Exodus 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that Yah's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 4:5-8

5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as Yah my Holy One commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

7 For what nation is there so great, who hath Elohim so nigh unto them, as Yah our Holy one is in all things that we call upon him for?

8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

The above verses tell us that the ancient Nation of Israel was governed by laws, statues and judgments that were given to them by the Most High himself. Those who truly believe in scripture have no problem acknowledging that. But, for the many unbelievers, the fact that Yah gave Israel his laws is a problem. There are many thoughts concerning the laws of Yah. Some believe they are no longer in effect; they say the laws are no more. Others believe that Israel did not receive the laws directly from Yah, but that they were copied from the Egyptian and Babylonian laws. In this article, we will focus our attention on the belief that the laws and commandments did not come directly from Yah to the Israelite nation.

The people who have this belief refer to themselves as Egyptologists. Egyptology is the study of Egypt. Egyptologists have turned that study into a religion. They teach and promote that Egypt was the foundation of all religious/spiritual thoughts, they say every spiritual aspect originated in Egypt.

That brings us to the heart of our article. The scriptures tells us that ancient Israel spent 430 years in the land of Egypt (also referred to as the land of Ham).

Exodus 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.

At the beginning of their sojourn, they were treated well, but for the last half of their stay, they were enslaved and afflicted by the Egyptians. By the hand and will of Yah, their Holy One (some say Elohim/God) they were delivered and brought out of Egypt. The Bible says they were led into the wilderness and Yah through the mouth of his prophet and servant Moses, gave them His laws and commandments in their entirety.

Egyptologist contend that Moses was a priest of the Pharaoh Akhenaten, and that after the Pharaoh's death, Moses h fled with his people (followers) and he was the one who gave the Israelites (not Yah) the laws and commandments from Egypt. They speak as if the Egyptians made up these laws themselves and Israel copied them from Egypt.

There is no evidence to support this anywhere, not in Egyptian records and certainly not in the record of Israel.

Over the Years, I have run into a few Egyptologist. I was asked not long ago via email a few questions from a person who believes in Egyptology. So, what I will do is include his questions in this article along with my response to them. By the end of this article, I hope the reader will have gained understanding of this subject.

THE QUESTION

How did the laws find their way into the Hammurabi code and Sumerian Tablets, the oldest tablets are PRE-TORAH?"

THE RESPONSE

Many are under the impression that when Yah gave Israel his commandments, this was the first time he had given mankind his laws. What scholars and Egyptologists fail to understand is that Yah's laws have always been with mankind, from the beginning. This is why you see a similarity between the laws Yah gave Israel through Moses and the laws of other nations.

Things such as the sabbath, were given to man (by Yah) before Moses or before any nation was in existence.

Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day, Yah ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Gen 2:3 And Yah blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Yah created and made.

The sabbath or seventh day of rest was before Hammurabi or Babylon ever came into being.

I John 3:4 says, " Whosoever committeth SIN transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

If there is no law, then there is no sin. If there is no sin then there can be no wickedness. If the laws of Yah were not in the earth prior to Moses, then how could man be found to be WICKED AND SINFUL? How could Noah and Abraham be found righteous?

Genesis 6:5 And Yah saw that the WICKEDNESS of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

How could this be determined if there was no law, what made man wicked? Man's wicked and sinful behavior caused Yah to wipe him off the face of the earth, and only save the eight that were not deemed wicked. Man was trangressing Yah's laws

Why was Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed?

Gen 18:20 And Yah said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their SIN (trangressing the law) is very grievous;

Gen 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

Man was trangressing the law of Yah before mankind was separated into nations.

Gen 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female.

Yah was telling Noah to take the beast upon the ark according to the clean and unclean laws that are found in Leviticus 11.

Genesis 38:8

8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

The above passage of scripture pertains to the law of going into your dead brothers wife and having children in the name of your brother. This law was in the earth before Moses pronounced it to the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 25:5-6 5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

The laws are what made Abraham righteous:

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Abraham knew the laws of Yah, you Egyptologist believe he learn from the Egyptians. Not so, He was taught the ways of Yah by Noah son Shem as it tells us in the book of Jasher.

NOTE: THE BOOK OF JASHER WAS A BOOK THAT WAS REMOVED FROM THE SCRIPTURES, IT'S MENTION TWICE IN THE STANDARD BIBLE. IN THE BOOKS OF JOSHUA AND 2nd SAMUEL

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2Sam 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

The book of Jasher Chapter 9
    5 And when Abram came out from the cave, he went to Noah and his son Shem, and he remained with them to learn the instruction of YAH and his ways, and no man knew where Abram was, and Abram served Noah and Shem his son for a long time.

6 And Abram was in Noah's house thirty-nine years, and Abram knew YAH from three years old, and he went in the ways of the YAH until the day of his death, as Noah and his son Shem had taught him; .........

The Laws or instructions have been with man from the beginning, but man transgressed those laws just as he continues to do today. He even took some and applied them to his idol gods, this is what we see in Babylon, Egypt, and other nations.
    When mankind was scattered across the globe by the hands of Yah, they only had their languages confounded not their minds. So they took that "Mystery Babylonian" mind set with them, which is to mix the truth with the lie.

The Egyptians and Babylonians only took what was already given and corrupted it.

Not only does the book of Jasher inform us of how father Abraham came to know Yah and his truth. But look at what else it says. The book of Jasher says man was trangressing Yah's law..

.....and all the sons of the earth in those days greatly transgressed against YAH, and they rebelled against him and they served other gods, and they forgot YAH who had created them in the earth; and the inhabitants of the earth made unto themselves, at that time, every man his god; gods of wood and stone which could neither speak, hear, nor deliver, and the sons of men served them and they became their gods.

Look at Abraham keeping a law of Yah, that he was taught, this law was given to the Children of Israel. But it existed before the Israelites became a nation.

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

1 For this Melchizedek , king of Salem, priest of the most high YAH, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Melchizedek is called a priest of Yah and notice our father gave him a tenth tithe of all he had. Why did Abraham do this? Well it was a law to tithe to the priest of Yah, Moses taught this law to the children of Israel in the book of Leviticus.

Num 18:21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

24 But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto YAH, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance.

Who were the Levites? THEY WERE THE PRIEST OF YAH

Deuteronomy 17:18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites:

It's law that a priest of Yah was to receive a tenth of tithe. Melchizedek was not a Levite but he was a priest of Yah, as it tells us, and this is why Abraham the righteous law keeper gave him a tenth tithe.

Look at our brother Joseph when he was in bondage to the Egyptians. While Joseph was in bondage (slavery) His slave master wife tried to have sexual relations with him. Joseph refused and he refused for one reason only. Because it was a sin, lets look at this. Remember I'm showing you the laws of Yah was always with mankind, even before Moses pronounce them to the children of Israel.

Gen 39:7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.

Gen 39:8 But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;

Gen 39:9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

What transgression of Yah law (sin) is our brother speaking about? Adultery.
    Adultery is having sexual relations with a married woman. Yah tells Israel not to commit adultery in the book of Exodus with was after the time of Joseph. But Joseph in his day knew what sin was and he knew Yah's law.

Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Deu 22:22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Israel was the first and only nation to whom Yah gave his FULL LAW. The key word here is NATION.

Psalms 147:19-20

19 He showeth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with ANY NATION: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. HalleluYah.

After mankind transgressed and trampled Yah's laws. He chose for himself a NEW nation of people to give his full law too. These people who are the Israelites were given the charge to take Yah's laws to all the other sons of Adam, and stop them from transgressing (sinning). It hasn't happened yet, but it will.

Also, notice that when Yah chose his people, he didn't take them from any existing nations, he didn't choose, Egypt, Canaan, Babylon, Ethiopia etc., because those nations were full of the Babylonian worship (DECEPTION). Yah created a new nation and gave them his laws directly. Israel was chosen to be the light in the midst of darkness; the darkness was the other nations transgressing the laws.

This is why Yah tells Israel not to worship him as the nations worship their gods.

Just because there are similarities in Yahs laws (that he gave only to Israel) and with other ancient nations, does not mean that Israel copied them, and therefore the laws are not holy. Yah's law's have always been with mankind; it was mankind that corrupted them. There is only a semblance of them among those other nations, but they are found in their entirety in the first five books of the Hebrew scriptures. A small bit of Yah's law can even be found in modern society today. Especially in Places like the United States. But just as the Egyptians and all nations the United States has defiled the laws.

In the United States, It's against the law to murder, steal, bear false witness (they call it lie under oath) etc. Where do you think they got this understanding from? It's from Yah's law, but they under the influence of the adversary have created a form of law and government that is based on wickedness not Yah's righteousness.. This is the exact same thing the Egyptians and all nations have done.

THE QUESTION

How is it that the ancient Egyptians had the ten commandments and other laws in the Papyrus of Ani- 600 B.C.E., which was 1000+ years older than Moses and the Torah? And, other tablets found show the story of Adam and Eve, the flood, etc. The epic of Gilgamish and the deluge in the Sumerians and Akkadians found their way into religious stories.

THE RESPONSE

There are great errors in the above statements, let me show you what they are. Included in the question is the statement that the Egyptians had the commandments and other laws as if they wrote them themselves. I have explained why there is a similarity between the laws Yah gave Israel and the ones adhered to in Egypt. But lets go deeper. As I mentioned, mankind corrupted those laws. So Yah re-issued the laws again, but not to all of mankind, just to one chosen special nation.

Egyptologist argue that Israel took the laws such as the ten commandments from the Egyptians. They give the Egyptians credit for making these laws, so the point many of them try to make is the commandments did not come from Yah, but from the minds of super smart Egyptians. Lets see if this is true.

Exodus chapter 20:

20:1 And Yah spake all these words, saying,

2 I am Yah thy Holy one, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

How can this be taken from the Egyptians, who worshipped many gods and made graven, idol images of their gods by the thousands. Yah said not to put any gods before him, he commanded his people not to make any images of anything in heaven or on the earth. AND NOT TO WORSHIP THEM.

The Egyptian's gods and goddesses consisted of men, women, the stars, sun, moon and animals, they even had half human and half animal gods. So if Exodus chapter 20 was part of the Egyptian commandments, they didn't do a good job at keeping them. The fact is, that is a false statement. Let's see about the other commandments.

Exodus 20: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I Yah thy holy one am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Yah said not to bow down to these graven idol images, yet, this is something the Egyptians did daily. They're shown in pictures on the tombs of the Pharaoh's. They actually bow down in front of the graven images of their gods. So, why if bowing down to idol gods was normal to them, would they make a commandment not to do it? There is no evidence to support the belief that the Hebrews obtained the commandments from Egyptians.

23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Yah said not to make gods of silver or gold. The Egyptians have many gods of silver and gold, here are a few for you to see.

Message To Egyptologist Godsof10

These are the golden gods of Egypt, now ask yourself how can any of these commandments come from the Egyptians? Are the Egyptians speaking against and contradicting themselves?

But lets look at verse 24 and 25 that speak of the sacrifices and burnt offerings. These were done on the altar, the scriptures tells us that the Hebrews sacrifice certain animals, rams, lambs, sheep, oxen, goats etc.. But, some of these very animals were also considered gods by the Egyptians. Consider Exodus chapter 8 which tells how Moses and Aaron went before Pharaoh to tell him to let the Israelites go - take a look at what happened:

New Revised Standard Version Of The Bible

Exodus chapter 8:
    25 Then Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron, and said, "Go, sacrifice to your God within the land."

26 But Moses said, "It would not be right to do so; for the sacrifices that we offer to YHWH our holy one are offensive to the Egyptians. If we offer in the sight of the Egyptians sacrifices that are offensive to them, will they not stone us?

27 We must go a three days' journey into the wilderness and sacrifice to YHWH our holy one as he commands us."

28 So Pharaoh said, "I will let you go to sacrifice to YHWH your Elohim in the wilderness, provided you do not go very far away. Pray for me."

KJV version

25 And Pharaoh called for Moses and for Aaron, and said, Go ye, sacrifice to your God in the land.

26 And Moses said, It is not meet so to do; for we shall sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians to Yah our God: lo, shall we sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians before their eyes, and will they not stone us?

27 We will go three days' journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice to Yah our holy one, as he shall command us.

28 And Pharaoh said, I will let you go, that ye may sacrifice to Yah your God in the wilderness;

Moses is telling Pharaoh that they (the Hebrews) can't sacrifice in the land of Egypt, because the animals they use for sacrifice are Egyptian Gods (offensive, abomination). If the Egyptians see that, they would stone the Hebrews and began a all out war. But Yah commanded the Hebrews to make these sacrifices to Him. Would the Egyptians also write in their laws and commandments to sacrifice their animal gods? NO. This again shows that the Hebrews didn't obtain the commandments or laws from the Egyptians, they received them from Yah.

As it is stated in Exodus 24:12: And Yah said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give Thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I HAVE WRITTEN; that thou mayest teach them.

Israel (Ysrayl) is the only NATION that Yah has given all His commandments and laws to. Mankind as a whole once processed the laws of Yah, but they trampled them under foot.

This is how Yah feels about our people who put all their trust into Egypt.

Isaiah 30:1-2, "Woe to the rebellious children, saith YAH, that take counsel, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin.

2 "That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strength of Pharaoh, and trust in the shadow of Egypt! Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion."

7 For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.

Yah said Egypt is their confusion, and our people who are part of this so called Egyptologist movement are very confused. See, they are in search for an identity so they look to Egypt. They see how Europeans (gentiles) uphold Egypt in high esteem, and it was a black civilization. So, they try to identify with it, but it has only confused them.

Isaiah 31:1 Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek Yah!

2 Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.

3 Now the Egyptians are men, and not Yah; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When Yah shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.

Do not go the ways of Egypt

Egyptologists also believe that the Hebrews copied the story of Adam and Eve and the flood from Babylon and other nations. A similar story to what's called Noah's flood has been found in just about every culture on the planet. One of the more famous ones is called the Epic of Gilgamish.

The reason you find the story of Adam and Eve and the flood story in just about every culture on earth, is because they're all talking about the same event!

The bible says the flood effected the entire earth. All of mankind knew of this event. Nobody ever said that it is a Hebrew ONLY story; it is the story of mankind. In Genesis 11: it says that Yah only confounded our languages not our minds. When mankind was one, and of one language, we all knew of the flood story and the story of our beginnings (Adam and Eve) so, when Yah scattered us, we took that knowledge with us, and continued to tell the stories in our new lands, with our new languages.

Genesis (Bershith) 11:1 And all the earth had one language and one speech.

2 And it came to be, as they set out from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there.

3 And they said to each other, “Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” And they had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar.

4 And they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens, and make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered over all the face of the earth.”

5 Then YAH came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.

6 And YAH said, “Look, they are one people and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do! And now, they are not going to be withheld from doing whatever they plan to do.

7 “Come, let Us go there and confuse their language, so that they do not understand one another’s speech.”

8 And YAH scattered them from there, over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city

9 That is why its name was called Baḇel1, because there YAH confused the language of all the earth, and from there YAH scattered them over the face of all the earth

That's the fact of the matter, plain and simple. The fact that these stories exist and have been passed down by people in many other lands proves AND validates them. It doesn't however prove that the Hebrews copied them from someone else.

Think on this:

Lets says 350 years from now, somebody stumbles on some documents telling of world war II. Lets say they find these documents in the land we call the United States. Lets say, they date these documents to be written around the 1950's.

Then, 450 years from now somebody else finds documents telling of WWII but they find these in what is now Japan, and Germany. Say these documents were written in 2000. When the people who find them, read them and compare them, they will see that it is talking about the same situation, the same war.

Just because the first documents were first discovered in the U.S. and written earlier, does that mean that the ones found in Japan and Germany are false? Does that mean that they are copies of the first one?

No, all it means is that in the Mid 20th century a vicious world war took place, it was the 2nd of it's kind. Many nations were eyewitnesses to this event, it doesn't mean anybody copied anything, or got it from anybody else, these people were talking about the same event, a great event in the history of man.

Now apply that logic with the stories of Adam and Eve the great flood etc. all the nations are talking about the same event, a great event in the history of man...But the difference is Moses and the Hebrews received the story first hand, from Yah who was the cause and eyewitness to the events mention. The story of our beginnings and end found in the scriptures is the most accurate one.

YAH THE EGYPTIAN MOON GOD

According to the archaeological records of the ancient Egyptians they worshipped a god by the name of Yah. Yah was the Egyptian Moon god. The Egyptologist say:
    " This proves, the Hebrews are really worshipping Egyptian Deities, and this proves the Hebrews stole the Egyptians religions."

Oh my, can this be true? Did Moses take the name of Yah from an Egyptian moon god? Lets look to scripture along with History to see if this is so. Below is an excerpt from a website that speaks about the Moon god Yah or lash

Taken from: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/yah.htm

"Many topics in ancient Egyptian religion can be fraught with complexities. Trying to understand the changing roles of gods such as RA, Osiris and Amun are difficult if not impossible with the limited text available to us today. However, there are none of these more difficult, or certainly more controversial than the Moon God, Yah.

It is interesting that the earliest references to the name Yah (Yaeh) refer to the moon as a satellite of the earth in its physical form. From this, the term becomes conceptualized as a lunar deity, pictorially anthropomorphic but whose manifestations, from hieroglyphic evidence, can include the crescent of the new moon, the ibis and the falcon, which is comparable to the other moon deities, Thoth and Khonsu.

Of course, the complexity and controversy of Yah stem from the term's similarity to the early form of the name for the modern god of the Jews (Yahweh), Christians and Muslims, as well as the fact that their ancestors were so intermingled with those of the Egyptians. In fact, this distinctive attribute of this god makes research on his ancient Egyptian mythology all the more difficult.

Little is really know of this god's cult, and there is no references to actual temples or locations where he may have been worshipped.

However, among ancient references, we do seem to find in the Papyrus of Ani several references to the god.

In Chapter 2:

"A spell to come forth by day and live after dying. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani:
    O One, bright as the moon-god Yah; O One, shining as Yah;
    This Osiris Ani comes forth among these your multitudes outside, bringing himself back as a shining one. He has opened the netherworld.
    Lo, the Osiris Osiris [sic] Ani comes forth by day, and does as he desires on earth among the living."

In exodus chapter 5: verse 1-3

1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith YAH MIGHTY ONE of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.

2 And Pharaoh said, Who is YAH that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not YAH, neither will I let Israel go.

3 And they said, THE MIGHTY ONE of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto YAH our MIGHTY ONE; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

As Moses and Aaron went in to Pharaoh and told him Yah said let the Children of Israel go. Pharaoh said he didn't know Yah. And because he didn't know YAH, he didn't have to let the children of Israel go. This is very important to understand, as was stated the Egyptians worshipped many gods. But yet Pharaoh didn't know anything about an Egyptian god by the name of Yah.

Lets look to the book of Jasher for extra information concerning this exact situation in Exodus 5:
    the book of Jasher is a valid book that was removed from the so called bible canon. In fact the book of Jasher is mention twice in scripture.

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2nd Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

The book of Jasher chapter 79
    43 And when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of Egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of Egypt, in which all the idols of Egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of Jehovah, but they found it not.

44 And Pharaoh said to Moses and Aaron, Behold I have not found the name of your God written in this book, and his name I know not.

45 And the counsellors and wise men answered the king, We have heard that the God of the Hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 And Pharaoh turned to Moses and Aaron and said to them, I know not the Lord whom you have declared, neither will I send his people.

47 And they answered and said to the king, YAH MIGHTY ONE of MIGHTY ONES is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, Go to Pharaoh and say unto him, Send my people that they may serve me.

According to the book of Jasher, Pharaoh got the RECORDS with the listing of all the Egyptians Gods, and Yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of YAH the mighty one of the Israelites. So Moses couldn't and didn't receive Yah's name from Egypt. But yet the Egyptians worshipped a god name Yah. Because the Egyptians got the name Yah from the Hebrews. Not the other way around

Continuation from the Egyptian site, it states:

"The high point in Yah's popularity can be found following the Middle Kingdom when many people immigrated from the Levant and the Hyksos ruled Egypt. Hence, it is likely that contact with the regions of Palestine, Syria and Babylon were important in the development of this god in Egypt.
    Later during the New Kingdom within the Theban royal family, and not so strangely, even though it was they who expunged these foreign rulers from Egypt, the name of the god Yah was incorporated into their names. The daughter of the 17th Dynasty king, Tao I, was Yah-hotep, meaning "Yah is content. Now as an observation, the fact that this deity's name appears so similar to the early form of the Hebrew God, may mean little if anything. A powerful god of one region was often taken by another, including the Egyptians, and almost completely redefined.".

After Pharaoh was an eyewitness to the greatness of Yah and what he did to the Egyptian gods, they brought the name of Yah into Egypt. But just as they did before with Yah's righteous law, they took his name and applied it to their gods.

Num 33:4 For the Egyptians buried all their firstborn, which YAH had smitten among them: upon their gods also YAH executed judgments.

Exodus 9:27 And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: YAH is righteous, and I and my people are wicked.

Exodus 12:31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve YAH, as ye have said.

32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

After Yah freed our people the true Israelites from Egyptian bondage, his might and power was known throughout the world, which included Egypt. The name Yah was "RESTORED" INTO Egypt, not stolen. That too is another Egyptologist lie. This open letter / lesson has only touched the surface of the lies they teach. More Understanding is coming.

Brothers and sisters I hope this has been of help to you. Deception is rampant in these last days. The adversary is using every trick he can to get mankind far away from Yah. Don't be pulled into his traps, Stay prayerful, watchful, and study to show yourself approved.

REMEMBER SATAN HATES ISRAEL WITH A GREAT PASSION, HE HAS NO LOVE FOR THE TRUE ISRAELITES

Shalom

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/printpages/egyptologist.html

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:12 am