SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

+3
epitome1920
Raspy Rawls
J.Scott
7 posters

Food for thought

J.Scott
    J.Scott

Food for thought Empty Food for thought

Post  J.Scott Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Every animal eats something, and something eats it, and then something eats that animal. So what eats us?
    When the wolves were removed from yellowstone national park the deer became overpopulated and ate all the young saplings before that could grow, then when they released wolves back into the park they ate too many deer...

Going from that example, we are overgrazing, and where are our wolves?
    Is it the wars?
    Is war our ingrained failsafe mechanism?
    Is crime?
    Is the very fact that we get angry enough to kill eachother just some trait that is for the greater good? And, are we destined to be wiped out by the wolves at our door?
    Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

Food for thought Empty Re: Food for thought

Post  Raspy Rawls Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Death in general
    epitome1920
    epitome1920

Post  epitome1920 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Umm, this is really something to think about. Who eats us? First thing come to mind would be that we would eat/kill each other.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post  Shooter Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Yes it is something to think about. Its crime and war because both are killing people and are essentially the same thing just one is classified as war to make it more acceptable that people are killing other people.
    J.Scott
    J.Scott

Post  J.Scott Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Crime & war.. So as humans do we just accept the crimes & war? I read today that yesterday, Dec 27 the city of Chicago had 500th homicide of the year. Think about that number, 500. Do you know 500 people? I think that is unacceptable & crazy. Mabry the youth is our wolves.
    TCMunashamed116

Post  TCMunashamed116 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:35 pm

We are at the top of the food chain, like the predators, lions, etc. The only thing that could "eat" us would be ourselves. Like predators, we're territorial and aggressive and and kill each other for dominance. I guess were our own predators..
    hinesmama
    hinesmama

Post  hinesmama Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:38 pm

TCMunashamed116 wrote:We are at the top of the food chain, like the predators, lions, etc. The only thing that could "eat" us would be ourselves. Like predators, we're territorial and aggressive and and kill each other for dominance. I guess were our own predators..

This is why God appointed us as overseers. We are the top, we either die of whatever or we kill each other.
    GodlyMotivated
    GodlyMotivated

Food for thought Empty hmmmm

Post  GodlyMotivated Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 pm

I would think it would be nothing. We die, and there are many ways, from the begining of the times we had history. Sickness, old age, accidents, drowning, animal attacks. I mean wouldnt the question just be something that you ponder on meanwhile, something like: a tribe of levitating men in Africa were found, and said to have become hidden from the world. They supposedly carry a gene? Ever heard of this gene before? Question

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am