SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

3 posters

I WONDER DOES MINISTER FARRAKHAN KNOW THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER IS A HOAX?

Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

I WONDER DOES MINISTER FARRAKHAN KNOW THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER IS A HOAX?  Empty I WONDER DOES MINISTER FARRAKHAN KNOW THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER IS A HOAX?

Post  Raspy Rawls Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Check this out, before you can read the breakdown of this situation, you must first read the info on the letter being a hoax. If you skip over the breakdown of the hoax, what I will say below will not completely register with you. So its vital you read both parts of the breakdown. I know some of you have heard of it being fake, but didn't have the facts to prove it. Well here you go.

http://manuampim.com/lynch_hoax1.html

Eh, click that dam link above lol.... Stop being lazy. I feel that link is something everybody in the world should read in it's entirely. FAREAL!!!

Now let's get down to business, because I know this has fukd some of yall heads up too. Based on the research done, something needs to be done NOW! I see it like this, if Farrakhan knew that this was a hoax, and he deliberately made it into part of his speech which launched it into the psyche of the mainstream public. Which in return has helped to further divide my people. How can anyone trust him now to lead them, if he never told no one about this situation. This is something too big to simply shrug off. This letter has been used in colleges to help further shape this into civilization. Now I'm not saying that you should stop following the teaching of Farrakhan, if you are, i'm just saying check into this. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, I'll just give you the facts. And the facts say that if he knew it was a hoax, that's a person I personally cant fuk with. Now if he does not know it is a fake, someone needs to get this information into his hands ASAP, and we'll pray he does the right thing with it. Just think, if he doesn't know and come clean with this info, this could wake up alot of people to start seeing things in another light. I PRAY FOR THE BEST, BUT PREPARE FOR THE WORST!!!
    hinesmama
    hinesmama

I WONDER DOES MINISTER FARRAKHAN KNOW THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER IS A HOAX?  Empty Re: I WONDER DOES MINISTER FARRAKHAN KNOW THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER IS A HOAX?

Post  hinesmama Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Wow...you know this is one of the reasons why I follow no "man", and only follow what I fully believe is our redeeming savior of Yeshua Hamashiach. I don't need everyone to believe with me or like I believe. To each his own. I'll tell you, my faith has never let me down, only man has managed to do that. I have listened to Farrakhan on a few occasions. My overall thoughts are that he is very intelligent, but has stirred his followers into a condemning negative attitude. I don't even know if the faith he follows would fully agree on his tactics and messages. Besides the point, its good you put this out there, hopefully none of his followers take offense. Its important people don't always just "buy in" because its what they want to hear or feels right. Always question your beliefs...I know I do everyday.
    AntiNWOSam
    AntiNWOSam

I WONDER DOES MINISTER FARRAKHAN KNOW THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER IS A HOAX?  Empty Re: I WONDER DOES MINISTER FARRAKHAN KNOW THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER IS A HOAX?

Post  AntiNWOSam Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Wow Great info. I too used speech to try and wake people up or show them that racism is just a tool to keep us as humans divided. goes to show that there are lies masquerading as truth all over the place! Keep up the good work brother!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm