SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

2 posters

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE, JUST GET THERE!!!

Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE, JUST GET THERE!!! Empty IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE, JUST GET THERE!!!

Post  Raspy Rawls Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 am

Well we are know this is the LOVE category, and I will start off by showing LOVE to one of my brothers who share different beliefs than I. Now I know some may not understand this, but just because someone does not believe in the exact same thing as you, does not mean you all cannot grow together. Hell, Thirds Eye View and I actually have a great friendship. We share knowledge all the time lol. We're all still human no matter what at the end of the day. I respect him and his beliefs because they are his, and he stands by them. I mean, if you don't stand by what you believe in, how can you actually say you really believe in it? Below I will give you all an introduction and link to His site. Yall see what he has to offer. He's a very knowledgeable guy, and I fux with him, so check him out.... And remember, LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!

THIRDSEYEVIEW.COM is a grassroots and comm-UNITY Atlanta based networking system for cross organizing and reference point. It's for the advancement and betterment of the comm-UNITY not just individuals. Everyday people such as yourself will be able to see their works, products, stories, services and talents advertised, published and promoted via this website. THIRDSEYEVIEW.COM will address REAL concerns such as Mental Health, Comm-UNITY Building, Factual Outformation, a Community Outreach Program, Pre-Teen, Teen & Young Adult Behavioral Alteration and Shift, WHOLE-listic Health & Self Sufficiency "Do-It-Ourselves Mentality".

Poets, Authors, Bloggers and Spoken Word Artist will be able to see and hear their works published through AK CIRE PUBLISHING (coming Spring 2013).

THIRDSEYEVIEW.com has created an Outreach Program: Projects G.I.F.T.S {G.iving I.ndividuals F.reedom T.o S.ucceed} which will concentrate on giving our people OPTIONS rather than choices from other groups, corporations and/or system limited options. This will create a different and broader perspective of the world in which we currently resided in.

THIRDSEYEVIEW.COM was created and will contiue to develop as a central point of resoures, news, information, services, products and businesses by individuals who serve our commUNITYs and others. Our NU ECONOMY PLATFORM is to inform & redirect ECONOMIC POWER back to ourselves by spending money with other liked minded businesses & individuals, which in turn begins STARVING THE SYSTEM(.com) and feeding our commUNITYs. We are here to change the vibration and correct the mindset of the of the masses by reintroducing sound right reasoning, truth and critical thinking via health discussions, books, seminars, workshops, videos, teachings and Internet Radio. In order to begin changing the world we live in we start by first.....changing OURSELVES; which in fact will begin changing others around us by our actions and consistencies. This site will feature information & services from varies sources which will give a more well informed and rounded scope of knowlede and overstanding. We here at THIRDSEYEVIEW.com quickly recognized that there are many pieces to the puzzle and we are here to provide a table where those pieces can come together and connect. As the pieces connect the BIGGER PICTURE will become more clear and EVERYONE will start to SEE it from a...........THIRDSEYEVIEW

http://thirdseyeview.com/
    ThirdsEyeView
    ThirdsEyeView

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE, JUST GET THERE!!! Empty RE: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE, JUST GET THERE!!!

Post  ThirdsEyeView Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 am

Warrior Salute, to Raspy Rawls and the SCBIA Family!!!

Greatly appreciative for the support, love and shout out on all levels. afro It's refreshing to people not allow their personal beliefs or agenda detour them away from the bigger picture/issues/objectives/goals. I've learned that if my overstanding of anything does not allow me to allow others participate in their own journey, then I need to reconsider what it is I'm seeking or allowing to guide me in this journey. The title topic "IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE, JUST GET THERE!!!" is EPIC and POWERFUL statement!

We may travel in different modes on transportation and take a different routes to get to where we hope to all arrive at the same location. Imagine if everybody tried to ride in the SAME vehicle on the same streets in the same lane. My experiences in life have giving me my own lane to travel freely down which allows me to avoid traffic jams and accidents the use to happen in my past. I got tired of switching lanes THINKING/BELIEVING that next lane was going to move faster ignoring the fact that I was in mental, spiritual and emotional gridlock! I finally made to an EXIT and re-route my GPS (MIND)and traveled the road less traveled.

So, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE, JUST GET THERE, we are only concerned that we have the same Arrow address locked !! Peace

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 pm