SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

5 posters

Suicide as an Option

Poll

Do you think that people who seemed to have had an easy life choose suicide as a resolution to their problems quicker than a person who has struggled in life?

[ 6 ]
    Suicide as an Option Bar_left60%Suicide as an Option Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Suicide as an Option Bar_left40%Suicide as an Option Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Shooter
    Shooter

Suicide as an Option Empty Suicide as an Option

Post  Shooter Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:02 pm

This question comes to me after I had a friend who's brother wanted to kill himself last night and we discussed how it seemed to us that people who haven't had much struggle in their life are more easier to choose suicide as a way to solve their problems rather than work thru them.
    J.Scott
    J.Scott

Suicide as an Option Empty Re: Suicide as an Option

Post  J.Scott Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Hard situation to deal with. Personally, ain't nothing on this plant worth taking your own life over. I can't see anything being that bad. Even ol boy from the NFL that killed his baby moms then knocked himself off was weak. He was dead wrong for killing his own child's mother, then he showed he was a coward & destroyed so many other people's lives.
    Sincerely_Gabe

Post  Sincerely_Gabe Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Suicide is a choice just like stealing, lying, homosexuality, & everything. It's all a choice, either you act out on it or you don't. Simple as that, I wanna slap every person that get smart with me. I chose to spar them... its all a choice.. we have free will
    HamzahJL
    HamzahJL

Post  HamzahJL Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:49 pm

I sympathize with those in that position (should I live or should I die). True most ppl might conclude ain't nothing in this world I would take my life for, but what about the person who hasn't come to that conclusion? What about those of us who don't feel like we have nothing left worth fighting for? Everytime I hear about people in that position I'm just like dam that must be a hard life to live. I've been a father since 16 y/o so at that point in life I got a new reason for living, hell I even got friends who's pets are their reason for living. Which brings me back to my original thought, What about the person who has nothing to live for? How do we help? What do we say? Do we flood them with all the reasons we got to live, I truly feel for them. Wish I could tell all of em to just hang in there, the best is yet to come.............
    MsBlyy
    MsBlyy

Post  MsBlyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:53 am

Im going to say yes from experience.

I was EXTREMELY spoiled as a child. I had anything a child could ever ask for and more. I was fortunate enough to learn every type of instrument (wood wind, strong, piano & vocal) did tumbling/gymnastics. . .etc. just THE WORKS
    but to get to the point, I have thought about suicide longer and more frequently than I have been able to thank God that Im alive. To be honest, in fact, I have definitely prayed on 5 or more occasions for God to take me away in a begging
    manner.
    Reason being, I was financially perfect but not emotionally whole. My mother didn't tell my sister and I she loved us or gave us a hug and asked how our day was. It was 0 affection. I know it may seem petty to most but to not have it is a different ball game. You'll never know what it's like not to have that little bit of affection in your life. No affection means less sensitivity which means being judgmental. I was VERY different. I always questioned "why this" and "why that" I didn't believe in the "norm" so I was looked down upon by our competitive family.

The story is more than waist deep but you get the picture.

Everyone's threshold is different. Some people can stand the rain, I on the other hand wish I wasn't so fortunate materialistically and I'd probably have an appreciation for life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm