SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

5 posters

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!! AND BE HUMBLE

Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!! AND BE HUMBLE Empty MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!! AND BE HUMBLE

Post  Raspy Rawls Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Most of the times, the thing that's hindering you from moving forward is YOU!!! We get so set in our ways, that we do not want to budge to allow a blessing to come into our life. I know I am guilty of that. I am one stubborn individual, and being that I've been this way for so long, it's like an automatic reaction. That's where you start noticing your growth, when you're able to first notice you are stubborn. Then when you can openly admit it, you start to notice that you hurt yourself with that action mostly, not the person you're being stubborn with. The minute you decide to let go and let GOD, you start to enjoy the blessings that come into your life. CAN'T NO ONE DO IT BY THEMSELVES!!! BE HUMBLE
    KaliYah_Yisra'el
    KaliYah_Yisra'el

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!! AND BE HUMBLE Empty Re: MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!! AND BE HUMBLE

Post  KaliYah_Yisra'el Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm

so true! and we also have to learn how to listen, well i did lol that was my personal problem, and i would also get mad at our ppl for not wanting to wake up! they do not listen and then they automatically jump down my throat and call me a "racist" when one can not even be a racist in a place where they are the minoity! i have to tell them that it is NOT a "race" thing for race is man made, and it is not a "black and white" thing for those are colors its simiply about knowing who you are, knowing your culture and knowing your nationality! They love Their oppressors so much and they love their traditions so much that they hold on tight and dont want to let go! they dont want to know the truth....our people are living beneath their privilages and they are satisfied with that! I, on the other hand, want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if we all unite as one, and pray to The Most High we could move MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Raspy Rawls
    Raspy Rawls
    Admin

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!! AND BE HUMBLE Empty Re: MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!! AND BE HUMBLE

Post  Raspy Rawls Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

We all need to listen, and we don't know everything. If we become more aware of ourselves and our surroundings, we'd understand that everything is talking to us all the time.... You can't force it em. I had to learn the same thing when I first found the truth. My problem was with the people who said they read the WORD all the time, but never read what it actually said. But as I grew in the WORD I learned that HE said we be blind and deaf to it. Not everyone wakes up at the same time. You have to just present the info for them, and pray on that seed..... Not just our people are holding on to those traditions, everyone is. If everyone at the bottom, no matter their race knew our culture, it'll be a crazy awakening. Funny how others will understand what is actually said before we will about our own culture.
    vibrationsrising

Post  vibrationsrising Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 am

This is so true! The only person standing in our own way really is ourselves. In this life it is so easy to get caught up and lose yourself. I am learning to love and appreciate myself because it has been proven in my life that I am the only one who can give myself a chance. Love yourself! Treat yourself with kindess. Stay humble and respectfull in the process. I love you
    epitome1920
    epitome1920

Post  epitome1920 Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:48 pm

You are correct about this post. Well for me, being humble has never been an issue. Finding yourself and learning truth can be difficult, especially when you start voicing it and begin to make life changes.
    hinesmama
    hinesmama

Post  hinesmama Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 pm

It took me a long time to learn humbleness. I stood in the way of my growth and awareness for a awhile. For me, it was a series of making poor choices and then realizing the consequences. Truly being humbled is very difficult especially for people who think they know it all and trust only themselves for the answers. I needed to be "kicked down the steps" to wake up. I also needed to really get in touch with my spirituality. I wasn't going to awaken any other way. There is a delicate balance to staying humble, and being an effective leader as well. I'm trying to master this and I know it will take a lifetime. I have learned that God is navigating my ship, and I strive to keep handing things over to Him.

Cheers to staying humble!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 am