SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy?

How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy? Empty How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy?

Post  Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:10 am

affraid I'm just curious? confused He at least admitted to being lazy, but I can't do lazy. I know sometimes I need a break too, but THIS MF is sitting on a GOLDMINE! "I know there's a lot I can do with it" he said. "I'm just lazy. I would actually have to work with them." Them being his software engineer buddies. Then he had the nerve to say "enough about this nerdy stuff, I bet you are good in bed?" Suspect HOLD UP NIGGA!

You just told me:

1. You have the ability and intelligence to build robots
    2. you have a group of friends who have the ability to create computer software
    3. you're too lazy to do anything about it

and you want to know if im good in bed Question Exclamation scratch

I must look like clown
    Dlioness7

How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy? Empty So you say he's 21...

Post  Dlioness7 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:34 pm

The first thing that comes to mind when reading your post is he's 21. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and what were your expectations of him (if any) when you met him? Are you in a relationship?

Being 21 isn't quite the age in which a male jumps the fence from boyhood to manhood. I'm not quite amazed by your scenario, but more amazed at your reaction. Everyone has a gift, unfortunately we aren't naturally born with the knowledge of our gifts, but yet have to "find" and then "nurture" them. Sometimes the gap between "finding" and "nurturing" a gift can be extensive. Some people use their gift/s as a pastime; something they enjoy doing, like singing, drawing, writing, etc. Some people turns their gift/s into their passions, which in turn becomes their purpose. Some people have gifts and never use them.

In my opinion it's something that just comes with maturity. Right now it seems that your "friend" has his mind set on other things, i.e. your "pussy". Regardless of his undeniable talent he isn't going to acknowledge this gift just because YOU acknowledge it, it's only going to happen when he understands it's true purpose...his true purpose, whether it's computers, fixing cars, building cars or whatever. We all mature in our own time. It seems like you may be a little more mature than he is and are able to see things that would help him vs him being interested in the "physical" aspect of his world right now. Again, it all comes with maturity. I personally wouldn't hound him about his "pussy pursuit" unless it is another "pussy" that he is pursuing, LOL(whole different topic). At the same time I would definitely keep complementing him on his talent/gifts...maybe he will start to notice this for himself.

dg

How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy? Empty Re: How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 am

Well, because this is the venting section of the forum... I vented. That was my thought at the time. I do not expect anything from anyone who has not made me a promise. He didnt make me a promise, therefore I didnt expect anything from him. I also didn't need to be "schooled" on his age or maturity level because they are not correlated. Maturity doesn't come with age, rather it is the result of experiences and personal development. There are 34 year old men who are still little boys. Also, if you read my post again, I stated that he knows the gifts that he possess and what he wants to do with them, but is too lazy to make a move. That is what my vent was about.. laziness.

To say he's only 21 is giving him an excuse to keep his mind in poverty. At 21, my little brother was working two jobs and going to university full time. he wasn't chasing pussy, he was in a long term relationship, getting educated and paid all at the same time. manhood/womanhood doesn't wait for an age and dick/pussy doesnt make you a man/woman.

Now, never did I say I wanted to be with him. I was simply pointing out the mentality of some young men; how a quick nut is more important than investing in his future. We'd only been talking two days and he wanted to talk more about my bedroom skills than he did about original ideas. It doesn't matter if you're an 18 year old or 42 year old female, who wants that? Who wants somebody more worried about what's between her legs than what ways he can prosper??? No matter what age he is...... and if he keeps getting away with it.... then he's going to think it's okay that he doesn't have to work or produce anything to get what he desires. hence one of the reasons we have so many baby momma's and not nearly as many wives within ourselves because all he had to do was start a conversation about sex.

You say "Being 21 isn't quite the age in which a male jumps the fence from boyhood to manhood. I'm not quite amazed by your scenario, but more amazed at your reaction. Everyone has a gift, unfortunately we aren't naturally born with the knowledge of our gifts, but yet have to "find" and then "nurture" them. Sometimes the gap between "finding" and "nurturing" a gift can be extensive. Some people use their gift/s as a pastime; something they enjoy doing, like singing, drawing, writing, etc. Some people turns their gift/s into their passions, which in turn becomes their purpose. Some people have gifts and never use them."

He's in his last year of school for his gifts so he is nurturing them properly and with good training. HE IS JUST LAZY...

"At the same time I would definitely keep complementing him on his talent/gifts...maybe he will start to notice this for himself."

I do not need to do this because he is well aware of what he has...... HE IS JUST LAZY!

HE TOLD ME HE WAS INTELLIGENT AND COULD BUILD ROBOTS
    HE TOLD ME ABOUT HIS FRIENDS THAT CAN MAKE COMPUTER SOFTWARE
    HE TOLD ME HIS DREAMS AND THAT HE WAS JUST TOO LAZY TO WORK AT THEM

which means he is well aware of himself.....

HE IS JUST LAZY....

did you even read the post??

Last edited by Goddessy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dlioness7

How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy? Empty VENT

Post  Dlioness7 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:19 am

LMAO....by all means, "VENT" sounds like this is a good forum for you. ..kinda defensive huh?

Blessings,
    dg

How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy? Empty Re: How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Dlioness7 wrote:LMAO....by all means, "VENT" sounds like this is a good forum for you. ..kinda defensive huh?

Blessings,
    dg

Hence the forum title.... "VENT"

"Being 21 isn't quite the age in which a male jumps the fence from boyhood to manhood".... is kinda defensive.
    "I'm not quite amazed by your scenario, but more amazed at your reaction.".... is offensive.
    it implies that you actually know me, when you don't.

"At the same time I would definitely keep complementing him on his talent/gifts...maybe he will start to notice this for himself."

that's his maw's position........... as I stated earlier... it sounds like you didn't even read the post.

58 views and you're the only one who had something to say....

I can do this all night, but I'd rather stop here.

appreciate the comment tho.

Blessing to you to!
    Dlioness7

How are you 21, can build robots, have software engineering friends, but chasing pussy? Empty VENT

Post  Dlioness7 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:59 pm

You can do this all night but choose not to....but you felt the need to post that response.

Blessings bakatcha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:59 pm