SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

2 posters

I am ME ... God Said So

Dlioness7

I am ME ... God Said So Empty I am ME ... God Said So

Post  Dlioness7 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:42 pm

I am ME…God Said So

You are who you are because God made you that way. Regardless of your beliefs, your desires, your sense of purpose, you are who you are for a reason. Self acceptance does not come from idolizing others for who they are or what they have. Self acceptance is just that; the acceptance of SELF…YOURSELF. Everyone has their own journey, their own path, their own grief, their own humor, this is what makes you different and different is good. Trying to be the same as a certain crowd or trying to mimic the acts or of an individual in the attempt to get a similar response from the crowd is just a way of fooling yourself and at the same time cheating yourself of the very person God called you to be. Love who you are, love what God has given you even if you don’t feel it is good enough in your eyes, because in the “sincere” eyes of another you may be everything. So if you are unhappy with who you are, change… but not for the approval of others. The approval of others is a temporary realm of acceptance and by far an insincere effort to love the person you truly are.
    Know that you are who you are and your journey is already written, stay focused and follow your passion. Find your purpose and pursue this purpose letting no man step into your street. Stay positive and strong when you come across the speed bumps; some will be taller and harder to get over. Hold onto hope when the winds get strong; some will knock you down and remove you from your path. Pray when you can’t see your path in front of you; evil has a way of blinding your vision. But in everything you do have Faith and know regardless of the circumstances God will see you through. He made you who you are for a reason, be that person and no one else. The reward is uncountable blessings along the way and a PEACE that some never get to experience. Be you… claim your peace.
    hinesmama
    hinesmama

I am ME ... God Said So Empty Re: I am ME ... God Said So

Post  hinesmama Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Dlioness7 wrote:I am ME…God Said So

You are who you are because God made you that way. Regardless of your beliefs, your desires, your sense of purpose, you are who you are for a reason. Self acceptance does not come from idolizing others for who they are or what they have. Self acceptance is just that; the acceptance of SELF…YOURSELF. Everyone has their own journey, their own path, their own grief, their own humor, this is what makes you different and different is good. Trying to be the same as a certain crowd or trying to mimic the acts or of an individual in the attempt to get a similar response from the crowd is just a way of fooling yourself and at the same time cheating yourself of the very person God called you to be. Love who you are, love what God has given you even if you don’t feel it is good enough in your eyes, because in the “sincere” eyes of another you may be everything. So if you are unhappy with who you are, change… but not for the approval of others. The approval of others is a temporary realm of acceptance and by far an insincere effort to love the person you truly are.
    Know that you are who you are and your journey is already written, stay focused and follow your passion. Find your purpose and pursue this purpose letting no man step into your street. Stay positive and strong when you come across the speed bumps; some will be taller and harder to get over. Hold onto hope when the winds get strong; some will knock you down and remove you from your path. Pray when you can’t see your path in front of you; evil has a way of blinding your vision. But in everything you do have Faith and know regardless of the circumstances God will see you through. He made you who you are for a reason, be that person and no one else. The reward is uncountable blessings along the way and a PEACE that some never get to experience. Be you… claim your peace.

Wisdom, wisdom, and more wisdom!! queen

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am