SCBIA CENTRAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SCBIA CENTRAL

SCBIA CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to present facts to the public that they may be unaware of. Here they can engage in intellectual dialogue with the developer, members, and those who visit. Seeking more KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH!!!

Rex 84 The Story of FEMA

DirtyDave1906
    DirtyDave1906

Rex 84 The Story of FEMA  Empty Rex 84 The Story of FEMA

Post  DirtyDave1906 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Today, I told you to Google REX 84, here is a brief breakdown. In April 1984, President Reagan signed Presidential Directorate Number 54 that allowed FEMA to engage in a secret national "readiness exercise" under the code name of REX 84. The exercise was to test FEMA's readiness to assume military authority in the event of a "State of Domestic National Emergency" concurrent with the launching of a direct United States military operation in Central America. It was also to test that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allows many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons. The plan also called for the suspension of the Constitution, turning control of the government over to FEMA, appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments and the declaration of Martial Law. The Presidential Executive Orders to support such a plan are already in place. The plan also advocated the rounding up and transfer to "assembly centers or relocation camps" of at least 21 million American Negroes and Hispanics in the event of massive rioting or disorder, not unlike the rounding up of the Jews in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.*****DirtyDave1906 Note****** Bored at work today, so I was playing around and this is what I found. How does FEMA have so much power? The answer is simple, Executive Orders. A Presidential Executive Order totally by-passes Congressional legislative authority and places in the hands of the President almost unilateral power. On February 27, 1962 Kennedy signed E.O. 11051 designating FEMA as the authorized agency to implement the above orders, and which authority can be re-designated by the original authority. Well to sum it up, we're pretty screwed. In case of emergency, please go to Canada, you may actually survive. The system isn't designed for you to win.*****Puts on my Gordon Gartrell socks and gets ready to watch National Lampoon Vacation.****** 

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm